Learn more about Dr. Paul Lux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lux
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lux graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sherman Lux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Lux practice?
- Dr. Paul Lux has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.