Dr. Paul Lux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lux?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2017

I Don't Meet the Criteria to See Dr. Lux

First of all, they ask a series of questions to approve even making an appointment. Then, two days later, the office calls back to tell me that I do not meet the criteria to see Dr. Lux. I am a former patient that had a torn meniscus repaired by him. The other knee is now bothering me and could be arthritis (simple cortizone shot), could be a torn meniscus, or a torn ACL. It's never been xrayed. I had nothing but good things to say until these last couple of days, when the screeners made it clear I wasn't worth Wash U or Dr. Lux's time. That's unacceptable.

December 4th, 2016

Dr Paul Lux is an amazing surgeon. He's replaced my hip and knee. I had special circumstances, (I was taking strong pain medication) that could lead to being in uncontrollable pain after surgery. He assured me that I would not have to worry about that, that he would manage my pain. He was true to his word. I'm very happy with both my hip and knee replacement. I will return next year to replace my second hip. My only regret is that I wish I'd could have had the surgeries sooner. Unfortunately I didn't have insurance before now. I trust this Dr. explicitly, if you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon, he's the best!

December 11th, 2015

District Sales Manager/Biotech

Dr. Lux is a very warm and caring orthopedic surgeon. He explains procedures and outcomes. He doesn't seemed rushed during office or post surgery hospital follow up visits. I would highly recommend him for total knee surgery replacement.

August 18th, 2015

Dr. Lux has stayed the course with the complications I have had with my right knee. I am one of the 1% that he has had to work on. I think he is the best Doctor I have ever had.

May 21st, 2015

Lost Quality of Life

I went to Dr Lux in 2004 for a THR , I was very pleased with the outcome the only thing lacking was some of the office staffs better than you attitude . So when it was time for me to have a TKR I did not hesitate to go back to Dr. Lux . This experience was totally different . One of my main concerns besides the pain was how crooked my leg became , I expressed this to Dr. Lux and he promised me that he could straighten my leg out !! Not at anytime did he mention that I waited to long or that there might be a chance that he could not achieve this !!!! I went through all the physical therapy as instructed , my leg is still crooked and very noticeable to the point I am even more conscience of it after going through the long hall of the surgery which is a lot more intense than a THR . I am considering a second opinion now and I am very disappointed in the outcome , I do not feel I have quality of life back . And at the time which was in 2014 his office staff has gotten worse they treat you like second class citizens and there is no compassion . Frank Dr. Lux right hand man told me at one of my visits after the surgery that they could fix my knee but not my brain ! I discussed this with Dr. Lux and he laughed . I do not know what has happened to Dr. Lux and his staff but they are not what they once were . I struggle emotionally everyday because of this and I am so sorry I went back to him I have lost all trust and respect for him and his office . To think now that I may have to go to someone else to fix his botched up surgery makes me sick . I did read one bad review before I had my TKR and mentioned it to Dr. Lux and he responded people can write anything and there can always be a bad review it means nothing !!!! No I would not recommend him !!!!!

January 7th, 2015

very personal and professional

January 5th, 2015

Kudos to Dr Lux & Staff

Dr. Lux replaced my hips and did an exceptional job. He is personable, and has excellent skills. My recovery has gone well and my mobility is almost back to normal. He has a great team that is to be commended for their work too!

February 21st, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Lux and his stafff. I had 2 surgeries and both went very well. It is very important to listen to their instructions and do the therapy. If I ever need another knee surgery I will go back to Dr. Lux.

June 14th, 2011

Love my new hip

Dr. Lux gave a great new metal on metal hip. I can do yoga and play golf with my husband 4 months after surgery. Wish I had done it sooner!!

June 8th, 2011

Great knee result

I had terrible arthrtis is my knee and suffered for years. Dr. Lux did the minimally invasive total knee and I went home the next day. The therapy was tough but after 6 weeks I was playing gold and fully recovered in 12 weeks. I wish I had done it sooner!! Thanks for a great job Dr. Lux!!

July 28th, 2010

overall very professional,explained overall treatment and recovery.

September 21st, 2017