Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 22nd, 2015

Very condescending.

Jan 6th, 2015

very personal and professional

Kudos to Dr Lux & Staff show details Kudos to Dr Lux & Staff
by Joan Robinson on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. Lux replaced my hips and did an exceptional job. He is personable, and has excellent skills. My recovery has gone well and my mobility is almost back to normal. He has a great team that is to be commended for their work too!

Feb 21st, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Lux and his stafff. I had 2 surgeries and both went very well. It is very important to listen to their instructions and do the therapy. If I ever need another knee surgery I will go back to Dr. Lux.

Dr. Lux and the Orthopedic Center are the best! show details Dr. Lux and the Orthopedic Center are the best!
Jun 26th, 2011

I hate going to the doctor but I could not live with the pain in my hip any longer! Hip replacement was the only answer and Dr. lux and his staff got me through it! I am feeling young again!!

Love my new hip show details Love my new hip
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Lux gave a great new metal on metal hip. I can do yoga and play golf with my husband 4 months after surgery. Wish I had done it sooner!!

Great knee result show details Great knee result
Jun 7th, 2011

I had terrible arthrtis is my knee and suffered for years. Dr. Lux did the minimally invasive total knee and I went home the next day. The therapy was tough but after 6 weeks I was playing gold and fully recovered in 12 weeks. I wish I had done it sooner!! Thanks for a great job Dr. Lux!!

by Karen on Jul 28th, 2010

overall very professional,explained overall treatment and recovery.