A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lyde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyde graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lyde MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lyde practice?
- Dr. Paul Lyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lyde practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.