A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lynch, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lynch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Lynch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Paul Lynch has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lynch practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists, Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors, and Scottsdale Physiatrists.