Learn more about Dr. Paul Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lynch, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lynch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Lynch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Paul Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lynch practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.