A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lynn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lynn practice?
- Dr. Paul Lynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lynn practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.