A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lynott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lynott is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lynott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Lynott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lynott practice?
- Dr. Paul Lynott has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lynott practices Family Medicine near Laurys Station, PA.
See Laurys Station Primary Care Doctors.