A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lyon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bayard Lyon MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Paul Lyon has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lyon practices Urology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Naperville Urologists.