A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Andrews, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Andrews practice?
Dr. Paul Andrews practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Tyler, TX.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Cardiologists.