A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Andrews, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Paul Andrews has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Andrews practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Cardiologists.