Learn more about Dr. Paul Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Andrews, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Paul Andrews has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Andrews practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Cardiologists.