A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Arnold, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Arnold DO, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Paul Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Arnold practices Urology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Palm Harbor Urologists.