A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Benson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Benson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Benson practice?
- Dr. Paul Benson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Benson practices Dermatology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Dermatologists.