A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Berger MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Paul Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Berger practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.