A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Berger MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Paul Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Berger practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.