A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Block, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Block has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Block FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Block practice?
- Dr. Paul Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Block practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.