A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Block, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Block has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Block FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Block practice?
- Dr. Paul Block has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Block practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.