Learn more about Dr. Paul Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maurice Carter MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Carter practice?
- Dr. Paul Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Carter practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons, Fayetteville Pediatric Surgeons, Fayetteville Radiologists, and Fayetteville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.