A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maurice Carter MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Carter practice?
- Dr. Paul Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Carter practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons, Fayetteville Pediatric Surgeons, Fayetteville Radiologists, and Fayetteville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.