Learn more about Dr. Paul Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Carter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Carter practice?
Dr. Paul Carter practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons, Fayetteville Pediatric Surgeons, Fayetteville Radiologists, and Fayetteville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.