Dr. Paul Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Carter?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Carter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

I have used Dr Carter for many problems plus sent several friends to him also. He was professional courteous and took his time answering my questions. I have always used him andown will continue to use him. I find the rumors hard to believe where his professionalism goes. I am not saying it is not true but I have a super hard time believing it as soon does many people...I for one will keep using him...

May 23rd, 2016

Great surgeon and person

Very courteous had valyuable information, great bedside manner, was available when I was hospitalized three times within 20 minutes of notification ready for surgery.

March 2nd, 2016

Sexual predator Paul Carter

This doctor has since been charged with sexual battery by the DA's office. He fondled me while in an exam rm. I was there for a consult about bariatric surgery when as we were speaking he pushed his hands down my shirt, under my bra and started squeezing my breasts. Avoid this man at all costs!

February 23rd, 2016

Awesome

My mother has been going to Dr. Carter for two years and will continue to go to him. She would not be here if it wasn't for him. He goes above and beyond. Works late and weekends when others don't. He is a great doctor and explains and let's you know everything that's going on with you. God has put Dr. Carter here to serve His people and that's what he does. He loves all his patients and our family loves him!! You keep on keeping on Dr. Carter, God's got it all in control.

February 23rd, 2016

I am really satisfied with the service I have received from Dr Carter and his staff. I would definitely refer anyone to have him as their dr.

April 30th, 2017