Dr. Paul Davis MD Patient Reviews

February 3rd, 2017
Would never recommend!
Had breast lift with implants done Dec 2015, went back and had revision of one breast lift and tummy tuck done Feb 2016. My skin on my stomach is still very loose and saggy and my breast with the size implants I have make them appear to look saggy and flat. I went back to Dr Davis with my concerns and he stated that he would not do another breast surgery to give me bigger implants to give me the look I am seeking. Also he stated that he pulled my skin on my stomach as tight as he could. I have been to consults with 3 different board certified plastic surgeons who all disagreed with his statement that my stomach skin was pulled tight. The other plastic surgeons stated that my skin from my tummy tuck was just not pulled tight enough and that I had really small implants which weren't giving me the look I should have after receiving a breast lift. I would suggest looking for other doctors before using him for your plastic surgery, I do not feel he is qualified enough or up to date on his techniques to give the most optimal results that I should have gotten!! Do not settle for Dr Davis even if his prices are the cheapest, the saying goes you get what you paid for and well I guess I just got a cheap surgery!

February 2nd, 2017
Procedures! Procedures !Procedures!
Hardly talks to the patient but orders tests all the time

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Davis was very professional. He explained in detail in layman's terms and allowed time for my questions. I felt very comfortable during my initial visit. I'm so thankful I was referred to an outstanding Physician with courteous staff. I know I am in the most capable hands for my situation.

September 28th, 2016
Unprofessional Office Manager
While Dr Davis was very nice as well as his nurse, his office manager couldn't have been more rude and unprofessional. I thought she may have been having a bad day that day but several other communications with her produced the same results. Rude and unprofessional, not only to me but to everyone she encountered.

August 31st, 2013
Reduction
Very professional made me feel comfortable staff very friendly amd called to check on me the whole staff at Willis knighton was friendly professional and very courteous I was so happy to have the surgery no more back pain