A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grossman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grossman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Paul Grossman has 16 office locations.
Dr. Paul Grossman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.