Learn more about Dr. Paul Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grossman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grossman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Paul Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Grossman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.