A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hendrix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hendrix, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hendrix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Hendrix MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Paul Hendrix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hendrix practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Internists and Idaho Falls Gastroenterologists.