A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jones, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Jones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Jones practice?
- Dr. Paul Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jones practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Child Psychiatrists.