A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Mann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Paul Mann has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mann practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Humble, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.