A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Mann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Paul Mann has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mann practices Ophthalmology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Humble Ophthalmologists.