A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Morin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Morin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morin graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maurice Dyrlund Morin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Morin practice?
- Dr. Paul Morin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Morin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons.