Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Morin
Dr. Paul Morin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Haven, FL, with another office in Winter Haven, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Morin is affiliated with Northside Hospital & Heart Institute, Largo Medical Center and Winter Haven Hospital. Dr. Morin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Morin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Morin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.
Dr. Robert Lerner
Winter Haven, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Samuel Messieh
Winter Haven, FL 2.16 mi34
Dr. Maury Fisher
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Winter Haven, FL 2.50 mi33