A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mark Parker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Paul Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Parker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.