A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mark Parker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Paul Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Parker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.