A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Parker practice?
Dr. Paul Parker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.