Dr. Paul Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 23rd, 2016
Attention to detail was excellent. All information regarding explanation was detailed and met my expectations. Very caring staff with excellent follow up.

November 9th, 2016
I had a basal cell on my nose, I went to dermatologist and had to have it removed. I have been to Dr Parker before and he did such a good job I knew I wanted to come back to him again. I am very happy with the results so far and I know it will take time to heal. My other lesion on my nose healed beautifully.

November 8th, 2016
Great Service
Very professional and kind. Dr. Parker and his staff answered all the questions I had and let me come in anytime I needed to with more questions and concerns. I felt like I was in very good hands. All the staff was courteous and helpful and made me feel really safe every step of the way.

November 3rd, 2016
Thanks for your expertise, care and concern and preparation before and after surgery. With heartfelt gratitude.

November 1st, 2016
Hip and Back Lipo
Love,Love,Love Dr Parker and his staff! I am 3 weeks out of hip and back lipo and really seeing major results.I have to admit it was more pain than I expected but definitely worth it .

October 30th, 2016
This was the best decision I have ever made. I had a breast augmentation and it has changed my life and the way I feel about myself. The sizing session before surgery was very helpful. The nurse discouraged me from very large implants and I am happy that she did. The size (400cc) which I selected fits my body type perfectly. Dr. Parker was amazing and the recovery was a breeze. I was back to work within 3 days. I felt minimal pain, just a little pressure for a few days. The care I received was very comprehensive and I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone seeking natural looking breasts.

October 29th, 2016
From my initial consultation all the way through to my last follow, the care that was provided to me was exceptional. The staff at the Parker Center is wonderful, knowledgable, kind, and overall so warm. I felt like I could ask anything at all. I also felt like I could call them at any time at all and they would respond immediately. Dr. Parker noticed that I was nervous the morning of my procedure and asked if I needed a hug. Of course I said yes! It was the best experience and I cannot say enough about them.

October 27th, 2016
This entire experience was wonderful from the beginning to end. I was given a tremendous amount of information - all my questions were answered by the staff from the very first appointment. Everyone was professional, kind, and Dr. Parker made me feel tremendously comfortable. I am so very happy that I made the decision to come here.

October 18th, 2016
I had a facelift and a neck lift.I did it for me, I feel like I am cake and this was the icing. I was very pleased with the professionalism and experience of everyone here at the Parker Center, I am 83 and really wanted to do this for myself. Everyone was so supportive and never questioned why I was even doing this. They were behind me all the way.

October 2nd, 2016
Very happy with outcome

October 1st, 2016
Great experience
Dr Parker was very professional and warm and his stuff as well, specially Jane. She helped me find and appointment that fit my schedule and always followed up with me. Very warm and caring Thanks to Dr. Parker and his staff I changed my look and it looks great.

September 26th, 2016
Very sastified with results and Doctor Truly professional experience and environment Highly recommend and highly recommended.