Dr. Paul Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Parker?

October 12th, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Parker. From the first visit through Post op the staff was exceptional, attentive and listened to my needs. Dr. Parker did a phenonmal job and exceeded my expectations. My recovery was quick, and I had virtually no bruising and achieved the results I was looking for. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Parker. Plastic Surgery is a very personal decision and researching the right doctor is so important. The Parker Center is an outstanding Center for Plastic Surgery.

October 11th, 2017

I had an open rhinoplasty done. My experience with Dr Parker and the rest of the staff was amazing! They did such a great job and I recommended him to anyone who is considering getting plastic surgery done.

October 8th, 2017

Top Notch

Everyone in the office from the front desk all the way to Dr. Parker has been top notch. I was very apprehensive and nervous to even make the initial call, but have felt very comfortable throughout the entire process after meeting everyone. I am so happy I chose Dr. Parker and his facility.

October 5th, 2017

I have had an inverted nipple all of my life. I visited Dr. Parker after an unsuccessful attempt at correcting the problem with another physician. I found Dr. Parker to be patient and knowledgable. The office staff and nurses are very sweet and accommodating. It has been 1 month since my surgery and my nipple is no longer inverted.

September 22nd, 2017

I had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago and now I am feeling really good, especially when I saw my difference in front of the mirror:) .

September 16th, 2017

Doctor Parker was very informative and straight with how a rhinoplasty would be performed. I chose him based on the reviews of others and everything went smoothly.

September 12th, 2017

I wanted to have a natural look, I am very happy with my nose. I had a great experience with Dr. Parker and his amazing staff, they helped me with all my questions and supported me, I felt so comfortable and safe. Also I have to mention that I had a very easy recovery, I had no pain. Thank you for everything.

September 8th, 2017

The procedure went smoothly, I had an implant exchange and I was very happy. Dr Parker did a great job. To my surprise I did not experience any pain after surgery, which was another reason to come and see Dr Parker. Everyone was so nice and very supportive and patient. This was my second surgery because I had an implant rupture. No fault of the Dr's.

September 7th, 2017

I had a great experience here. I was very nervous when I came in, and did not know what to expect, but the nurses and doctors were very helpful and nice and everyone made me feel comfortable and prepared for the surgery. After the surgery, the nurses were here for me 24/7, I was able to contact them and ask any questions I had and get a response right away. I am very happy with the results and I would definitely recommend Dr. Parker and his team.

August 30th, 2017

Loving my NEW BOD!

Doctor Parker is a very talented man. I had gone to him after meeting with several doctors and decided that he was the most thorough of all the doctors. He had been recommended to me by several of my friends and family. The office staff is so kind and amazing. They all shared their own personal stories with me, and that made me so much more comfortable. I even had been given a nurse's cell phone number in case I had any questions. I AM SO GRATEFUL for DR. PARKER and ALL OF HIS CLINICAL STAFF! My Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck experience has been amazing. I only wish I listened to Dr. Parker and got Lipo of my flanks as well. I was just so concerned with how much my procedure was costing already, but in hindsight, the cost wasn't that much greater. I never had to wait at my appointment. I have always been seen within 5 minutes of walking in.

August 17th, 2017

I had a closed rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. I was happy with the results of both procedures. The staff was helpful and I healed well.

August 16th, 2017

Had breast surgery I am extremely happy.