Dr. Paul Parker MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
I have had 4 mohs surgeries repairs by Dr. Parker. He and his staff are kind,professional and competent. I highly recomend Dr. Parker and his staff.

June 25th, 2017
Always available for questions.

June 24th, 2017
Very pleased with my results!
He listened to my concerns about how I wanted my post-op body to look, as well as addressed my potential to keiloid.

June 22nd, 2017
Extremely professional and friendly staff. I cannot speak highly enough of my after care. Staff is very attentive. My progress and worst fear of the scar have all gone away. My scar does not compare to anything I have seen online. It's much thinner and in the perfect shape of my body. I am so happy I choose Dr. Parker.

June 21st, 2017
My breast augmentation experience with Dr Parker was amazing, the preOp and post op were both amazing ! Staff are phenomenal ! I literally could not ask for more. And I will definately come back for other procedures and cosmetics.

May 30th, 2017
I came in for a rhinoplasty/septoplasty and i could not be happier. Upon consultation the doctor and nurses went through everything that was needed and all my concerns step by step. The doctor took the time to answer all of my questions in detail and gave me confidence that he understood what I needed/wanted. Surgery went as planned and upon coming out the nurses were very sweet and attentive. The recovery period was not as rough as I thought it would be but also the nurses answered any questions I had almost immediately. It was a nice reassurance that I could just call/text the nurse after hours if I felt something was wrong. Overall I am very happy with my experience, staff, and results.

May 28th, 2017
Very happy with my surgery. Everyone answered all my question and made me feel great. Very happy.

May 27th, 2017
Very pleasurable.

May 26th, 2017
Great experience! Love the results!
An excellent experience from start to finish. I was informed all the way through and love the way it turned out.

May 25th, 2017
Breast Aug Revision
Came to see Dr Parker from another Dr that did breast augmentation. I was a mess . Dr Parker took care of me was so sympathetic, had a great bedside manor. I have since recommended him to family and friends. He did my surgery to fix my breast and did an amazing job. The staff is incredible and I had no pain at all. I was back to work in a week. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Parker and the staff upstairs and the surgical staff. The scars healed beautifully and his technique is top notch. I had a breast augmentation revision.

May 23rd, 2017
Dr. Parker and his staff were professional, kind, and helpful at every visit from consultations, surgery, and follow up. .

May 22nd, 2017
The moment the consultation was over I knew this was the facility for me. Dr. Parker and his staff were entirely understanding and personable. I felt extremely comfortable conveying my life long concerns regarding my nose and Rhinoplasty. Dr. Parker did such a wonderful job! I am so happy I chose this facility to do my surgery. Even until this day, I know if I still have concerns the entire staff is readily available. I am more confident now with taking pictures and I am looking forward to my future. Thank you Dr. Parker!