A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Perry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Perry, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Perry MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Perry practice?
- Dr. Paul Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Perry practices Pulmonary Disease near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Pulmonologists.