A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Texas County
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Reed DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Paul Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reed practices Family Medicine near Guymon, OK.
See Guymon Primary Care Doctors.