A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reed is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Texas County
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Reed DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Paul Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reed practices Family Medicine near Guymon, OK.
See Guymon Primary Care Doctors.