A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rosman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Rosman DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rosman practices Internal Medicine near Warren, OH.
See Warren Internists.