Learn more about Dr. Paul Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shapiro, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Paul Shapiro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.