A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shapiro, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Shapiro MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Paul Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shapiro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.