A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shapiro, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Shapiro MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Paul Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Shapiro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.