Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Dar on Dec 10th, 2014

the picture shown here is NOT Paul Shapiro in Ypsilanti --don't know who this is but the Dr. Shapiro in Ypsi is really good at what he does and has a great attitude and very helppful

Terrible Bedside Manner show details Terrible Bedside Manner
Aug 8th, 2012

He may be a good doctor technically but his bedside manner was atrocious. Simply hostile. I've never met a doctor like this before.

Jun 7th, 2012

He is a brilliant man that knows the body very well. He is kind and caring and spends a lot of time with each patient. I wish there were many more doctors like Dr. Shapiro! I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him either.

Dr Shaprio Physical Medicine Doctor is AWESOME ! show details Dr Shaprio Physical Medicine Doctor is AWESOME !
May 17th, 2012

For 13 years he has given me top notch care. Extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring and human. Best doctor of any kind I have EVER had in my lifetime.Renette HicksYpsilanti, MIBTW... You have the wrong picture and type of doctor showing as the header of his profile. He is not a psychiatrist...

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Aug 17th, 2010

Excellent patient care. I waited less than 5 minutes to see him. Helped me with my back pain, explained everything in detail to me, AND gave me excerises to do at home so I wasn't wasting time and money on PT. And it actually worked. Thank you Dr. Shapiro!

Mar 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful, Excellent--Highly Recommended: You'll love him, kind patient, easy to talk to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com