Physiatrists
Associates In Physical Med
5333 McAuley Dr
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-712-0050
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Terrible Bedside Manner  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

He may be a good doctor technically but his bedside manner was atrocious. Simply hostile. I've never met a doctor like this before.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

He is a brilliant man that knows the body very well. He is kind and caring and spends a lot of time with each patient. I wish there were many more doctors like Dr. Shapiro! I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him either.

|  Dr Shaprio Physical Medicine Doctor is AWESOME !  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

For 13 years he has given me top notch care. Extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring and human. Best doctor of any kind I have EVER had in my lifetime.Renette HicksYpsilanti, MIBTW... You have the wrong picture and type of doctor showing as the header of his profile. He is not a psychiatrist...

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

Excellent patient care. I waited less than 5 minutes to see him. Helped me with my back pain, explained everything in detail to me, AND gave me excerises to do at home so I wasn't wasting time and money on PT. And it actually worked. Thank you Dr. Shapiro!

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful, Excellent--Highly Recommended: You'll love him, kind patient, easy to talk to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com