A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Simonelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonelli graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Simonelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simonelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Simonelli practice?
Dr. Paul Simonelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.