A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Simonelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonelli graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Simonelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Simonelli DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Simonelli practice?
- Dr. Paul Simonelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Simonelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.