Dr. Paul Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wilson?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wilson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2013

Admin Issues

I made an appointment with doctor Wilson's office but was told that I would be unable to see him because my insurance was not in order. I rescheduled and later went to my insurance to confirm that I would be able to see this doctor, but it turns out that he would not have been covered. Learning this, I called to cancel my appointment several times, at different times of the day during different weekdays - WITH my eye on the office hours - but each time the office was "closed." The 3rd time, I finally left a message, indicating that I would not be making the appointment. This was more than 48 hours before my appointment date. I attempted to call several times afterwards, but the voicemailbox was marked full. A month later, I received a bill for a non-cancellation of appointment fee. I called the office and was assured that the matter would be taken care of. This past month, I received a letter from a collections agency asking for the fee. Stay far away from this office; whatever Dr. Wilson's expertise, the administrative arm of his clinic is an unprofessional joke, and you will be burned.

July 18th, 2011

Dr. Wilson has been my doctor for the last two years, he and his staff were professional and kind. He checked all the necessary reflex's, gave me a lab sheet as well as other necessary checks. He did talk to me but I felt like this was for three reasons, one to get to know his patients and second to get a feel of whether I was stressed which could possibly be a part of the problem as well as make you comfortable and break the ice.

August 5th, 2009

I went in for a physical and all we did was talk...he didn't check my spine, urine, reflexes, ask about my family history, etc. The office staff is unprofessional and remind me of high school students. Though Dr. Wilaon is a nice man, I am not interested in an hour long conversation, just an exam which never took place. I will never return.

August 16th, 2017