A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Worrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Worrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Worrell MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Worrell practice?
- Dr. Paul Worrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Worrell practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.