A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zeltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zeltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeltzer
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Zeltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zeltzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltzer graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Melvyn Zeltzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Zeltzer practice?
- Dr. Paul Zeltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zeltzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.