A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zeltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zeltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeltzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zeltzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltzer graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Melvyn Zeltzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Zeltzer practice?
- Dr. Paul Zeltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zeltzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.