A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zeltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zeltzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltzer graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans