A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mabry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mabry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mabry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 28 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Mabry practice?
Dr. Paul Mabry practices Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and General Practice near Cambridge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Cambridge Family Physicians, Cambridge Allergists, and Cambridge General Practitioners.