Dr. Paul Carmelo Maccaro MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maccaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maccaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Maccaro practice?
Dr. Paul Maccaro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.