Learn more about Dr. Paul Maccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maccaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maccaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carmelo Maccaro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Maccaro practice?
- Dr. Paul Maccaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Maccaro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Huntington Cardiologists.