Learn more about Dr. Paul Maccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maccaro
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maccaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maccaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maccaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carmelo Maccaro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Maccaro practice?
- Dr. Paul Maccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Maccaro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Cardiologists.