Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Maccaro
Dr. Paul Maccaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Maccaro is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. Dr. Maccaro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Maccaro has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Paul Maccaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Ruthann Perillo
Huntington, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Neil Moskowitz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Raja Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi13