A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Macik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Macik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Macik MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Macik practice?
- Dr. Paul Macik has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Macik practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Bariatric Specialists.