A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Macik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Macik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Macik MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Macik practice?
- Dr. Paul Macik has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Macik practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Bariatric Specialists.