Dr. Paul Madonia Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2012

Best doctor in Huunterdon Medical Center!

I have been a patient of Dr. Madonia for about 15 years. He is an excellent doctor with a wealth of experience who spends time with you answering any and all questions you might have. He is firm in his delivery, but never coarse. He expects you to be the captain of your own ship, so to speak, listening carefully to your body and treating it well. I am extremely careful in my choice of a doctor, and would choose Dr. Madonia out of any other doctor at HMC. He is absolutely outstanding, and I appreciate having him as my doctor. I dread the day he retires! Thank you for all your efforts, Dr. Madonia!

February 21st, 2011

I was his patient for many years. He would not believe me when I told him that my mother-in-law was having TIA's (mini strokes). He insisted she must be secretely drinking. A short time later, she died of a massive stoke to her brain stem. He was the doctor on call when I suffered an extreme asthma attack. While making arrangements for me to go the ER, He lectured me. This was not what I needed it made the asthma worse.

May 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Madonia for 15 to 20 years. I have always found him to be very generous with his time, extremely knowledgable and very concerned about me. I'm in a service business and very demanding of other service providers. I give Dr. Madonia the highest marks.

December 18th, 2009

I don't think it was just me

I found Dr. Madonia to have a short temper and to be very annoyed when his course of treatment was questioned.It did turn out that his plan would not have helped.

November 21st, 2014