A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Magarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Magarelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Magarelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magarelli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magarelli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Magarelli MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Magarelli practice?
- Dr. Paul Magarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Magarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Corona, CA.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Colorado Springs Endocrinologists.