Learn more about Dr. Paul Magarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Magarelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magarelli
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Magarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Magarelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magarelli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magarelli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Magarelli MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Magarelli practice?
- Dr. Paul Magarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Magarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.