A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Magarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Magarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Magarelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magarelli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magarelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magarelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Magarelli practice?
Dr. Paul Magarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Colorado Springs Endocrinologists.