Dr. Paul Magarelli MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2016
Arrogant, insulting, disrespectful, yells at staff in front of customers. When he saw our insurance he pushed for immediate treatment which he did poorly. Screwed up our IVF.

October 27th, 2016
Staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable with the process
Staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable with the process. At times the clinic seemed a bit disorganized. I was constantly asking for updates but this has improved. I think I was a result of staff turnover at the time.

October 22nd, 2016
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Let's be honest this place is a joke. I understand people that were successful are happy BUT did you really get the best care? Were your nurses never stressed out? You got all the appropriate updates? There were no hidden fees? Nurses were always patient with you and never made you feel rushed? Staff never seemed way too overwhelmed? The staff never talked crap about dr. mag the whole time that was suppose to be spent on you? If your answer is no to all of that, I find that hard to believe! My wife and I went here. The worse experience ever. The staff never seem to stick around. I think we seen 4 nurses leave in an eight month periods time. DR. Mag was super rude. There is a difference between being straight to the point and honest and being down right disrespectful and rude. There wasn't a time when I knew what the heck was going on and certainly had no support from staff! Denise was the ONLY decent nurse there who genuinely cared. I even had to lie about why I needed my medical records when I switched fertility clinics because I was told that if I had told them the truth they become very hostile. For me to even believe this to be true without experiencing it myself says a lot!!! There is no doubt people have gotten pregnant and for those people I'm sure that they are happy. But the rate is very low and the hospital is a wreck!!! For me It's not about whether a pregnancy happens as long as I am treated like someone cares and there neither happens!!! To top it off I have seen the owner's responses to many peoples reviews and I must say they seem kind of insulting. The owners responses may look good and state the facts of the laws and regs but that doesn't mean that that's what was told to the patient. I know because I had been mislead many times!!! It would not surprise me if they made up fake responses on these reviews to show that they have good responses!

October 12th, 2016
Staff and doctors have been wonderful!
Staff and doctors have been wonderful!

October 10th, 2016
I am very happy patient
I am very happy patient and have referred him to others.

September 28th, 2016
Everyone has made this experience easier.
My husband and I are always treated great. Each visit we feel important and special. Everyone has made this experience easier.

September 22nd, 2016
The staff is always friendly and helpful.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. When someone doesn't know the answer, they take the time to find someone who does. Only suggestion would be "out of the office" in box messages. Would be helpful to have secondary contacts for those instances. Thanks!

September 14th, 2016
Everyone make me feel comfortable
Everyone make me feel comfortable. I am very private person and a nervous person and everyone was very sweet and professional.

September 12th, 2016
Loved talking with Dr. Magarelli
Loved talking with Dr. Magarelli. My initial visit husband was deployed and usually need that extra support. Dr. Magarelli made me feel confident and really good about this decision and process.

August 11th, 2016
So far so good
So far so good.

July 31st, 2016
Everyone was wonderful
Everyone was wonderful.

July 27th, 2016
So far so good.
Only my 3rd visit and testing, but so far so good.