Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Doctor but lost track of him  |  show details
by David Gottfried on Apr 24th, 2014

He is a brilliant doctor. He diagnosed two illnesses that were afflicting me that all other neurologists were not able to find. But there's a big problem. He moved. Twice. Now I can't find him. If anyone knows his phone number please give it to me at DavidGott@nyc.rr.com. I am situated in New York City.

|  Very Thankful For This Doctor  |  show details
by George Pacacha on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr Magda is brillant. After many Neuro's, I stumbled across Dr.Magda. He had a treatment for a difficult illness when others were scratching their heads. I am grateful to have him as my Neurologist. He can sometimes be very blunt, but he is usually correct when he. I am stable today because of this Doctor.

|  Rude and unprofessional  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 7th, 2013

Very rude and unprofessional. Did not listen, stopped me from speaking several times. Just Los t computer screen entire visit.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

sadly he was affiliated with dr younger ,,,equally bad,,

|  terrible experience  |  show details
by francis conklin on Mar 21st, 2013

the coldest person i ever met. go elseware,fast.

|  Joseph Rhoten  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I have the highest respect for Dr. Magda. I was from out of town getting ready to leave the hospital. I had already been told that my MRI results were good by another neurologist when the DR. stepped in and said wait a minute I see something. The Dr. took the time to listen and examine me right on the spot. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him interceding on my behalf.

|  my personal neurologist Mrs Mojica  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

My experience with Dr Magda has been amazing ,hes carefull,asks lots of questions with every visit,he really cares about making you better. His staff in fishkill are wonderfull ,call backs are quick. I would highly recommend D.Mojica

|  Horrible Dr  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

His bedside manner is horrible he does not give patients an opportunity to talk he wants to hear himself. He is all about how he can get more money from you so if you appointment is for a test he will not discuss treatment with you as it is a test day you need another appointment so he can bill you insurance company and get another copay out of you he does not care about patients. His medical assistant Katherine is rude has not clue to what she is doing she should be fired. The office manager Kathy Ryan does not know how to run an office I have seen a vet office run more efficently she should be terminated. This office does not care about the patient went into the medical world for the money not because they want to help people or care. I would not recommend them to anyone. They should loose their license.

|  He's closing NYC practice ;(  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr Magda is moving practice to Westchester area -- those who can see him up there are lucky, as he = dedicated, hands-on diagnostician (vs. some neurologists who leave certain tests to technicians)

|  He will think outside the box  |  show details
by BB on Jun 14th, 2010

Very complete and open to my suggestions on a difficult problem. he was willing to think out side the box to find leads or solutions. Excellent referral to one of the best MRI doctors who was responsible for diagnosing the problem

|  show details