Dr. Paul Magda DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2013
Very Thankful For This Doctor
Dr Magda is brillant. After many Neuro's, I stumbled across Dr.Magda. He had a treatment for a difficult illness when others were scratching their heads. I am grateful to have him as my Neurologist. He can sometimes be very blunt, but he is usually correct when he. I am stable today because of this Doctor.

August 7th, 2013
Rude and unprofessional
Very rude and unprofessional. Did not listen, stopped me from speaking several times. Just Los t computer screen entire visit.

March 21st, 2013
terrible experience
the coldest person i ever met. go elseware,fast.

September 26th, 2012
Joseph Rhoten
I have the highest respect for Dr. Magda. I was from out of town getting ready to leave the hospital. I had already been told that my MRI results were good by another neurologist when the DR. stepped in and said wait a minute I see something. The Dr. took the time to listen and examine me right on the spot. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him interceding on my behalf.

September 11th, 2012
Horrible Dr
His bedside manner is horrible he does not give patients an opportunity to talk he wants to hear himself. He is all about how he can get more money from you so if you appointment is for a test he will not discuss treatment with you as it is a test day you need another appointment so he can bill you insurance company and get another copay out of you he does not care about patients. His medical assistant Katherine is rude has not clue to what she is doing she should be fired. The office manager Kathy Ryan does not know how to run an office I have seen a vet office run more efficently she should be terminated. This office does not care about the patient went into the medical world for the money not because they want to help people or care. I would not recommend them to anyone. They should loose their license.

November 15th, 2010
He's closing NYC practice ;(
Dr Magda is moving practice to Westchester area -- those who can see him up there are lucky, as he = dedicated, hands-on diagnostician (vs. some neurologists who leave certain tests to technicians)

June 14th, 2010
He will think outside the box
Very complete and open to my suggestions on a difficult problem. he was willing to think out side the box to find leads or solutions. Excellent referral to one of the best MRI doctors who was responsible for diagnosing the problem