A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Magtibay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Magtibay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Magtibay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magtibay graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Magtibay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Meynardo Magtibay MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Magtibay practice?
- Dr. Paul Magtibay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Magtibay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.