A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maguire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maguire, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Maguire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Maguire MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Paul Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Maguire practices Ophthalmology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Ophthalmologists.