A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mahoney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mahoney has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Mahoney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Paul Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mahoney practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Cardiologists.