Dr. Paul Maistros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Maistros?

We are not on the same page

Posted on May 11th, 2016

He is on time, he spends along time with you. BUT he does not answer questions unless you ask him. You have to suggest further treatment. I had an MRI of the cervical spine and I do not think he really read it through completely. 5 months after having the MRI he explains a serious problem with my spinal cord. 5 months!!! Is a bit sarcastic at times and that is upsetting . I would not recommend him to anyone.

Finding a Neurologist

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I found this doctor to be very caring and he really listens. He saved my life! Would recommend him to my best friend!

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Maistros is very thorough. He really listens. Each visit he goes over all his notes from past visits with me so there is no question so we are both completely up-to-date on my health issue. I have never felt the least rushed by him.

Very caring doctor!

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Maistros since about 2000 for Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Maistros always spends and exceptional amount of time with me asking questions and making sure I am well taken care of. He has never been anything except kind, caring and very concerned for me. Any you can tell that his caring and concern is completely genuine, not artificial like some doctors can be. Anyone need a good neurological doctor would be doing themselves well by seeing Dr. Maistros.

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Their office staff worked hard to accommodate us quickly. Within 2 days we had an appointment on a cancellation. It seemed to us that Dr. Maistros had a diagnosis before we even got in there, though. It was like he was stuck on the diagnosis he had and wasn't therefore really listening to the symptoms -- because the symptoms did not line up with the diagnosis completely. In his defense, what the issue is isn't his expertise. But I think he could benefit from listening a bit more to the problem before jumping to a diagnosis.

Posted on September 20th, 2017