Neurologists

11160 Warner Ave
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-437-1246
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Finding a Neurologist  |  show details
by MaryAnn Mccollum on Jul 15th, 2014

I found this doctor to be very caring and he really listens. He saved my life! Would recommend him to my best friend!

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Maistros is very thorough. He really listens. Each visit he goes over all his notes from past visits with me so there is no question so we are both completely up-to-date on my health issue. I have never felt the least rushed by him.

|  Very caring doctor!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Maistros since about 2000 for Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Maistros always spends and exceptional amount of time with me asking questions and making sure I am well taken care of. He has never been anything except kind, caring and very concerned for me. Any you can tell that his caring and concern is completely genuine, not artificial like some doctors can be. Anyone need a good neurological doctor would be doing themselves well by seeing Dr. Maistros.

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Their office staff worked hard to accommodate us quickly. Within 2 days we had an appointment on a cancellation. It seemed to us that Dr. Maistros had a diagnosis before we even got in there, though. It was like he was stuck on the diagnosis he had and wasn't therefore really listening to the symptoms -- because the symptoms did not line up with the diagnosis completely. In his defense, what the issue is isn't his expertise. But I think he could benefit from listening a bit more to the problem before jumping to a diagnosis.