Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros was an absolute pleaseure to talk to.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is very honest in the way he communicates with patients. He is not pretentious and is very easy to deal with. I trust his opinion and would recommend him to others.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was concise and informative Bedside manner excellent & professional

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor understated my issues better than in the I have seen in the recent past

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros was very knowledgeable about my condition and was able to explain to me, in understandable terms, the steps I would need to take in order to get a handle on my situation. He was personable and he was able to address my concerns.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros seems to really understand, not only what I am going through; but also how I feel about having this (or ANY) disorder:

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He checks thoroughly, listens well, and answers questions Thank you much.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not optimistic before my visit...I left feeling more hopeful

Finding a Neurologist show details Finding a Neurologist
by MaryAnn Mccollum on Jul 15th, 2014

I found this doctor to be very caring and he really listens. He saved my life! Would recommend him to my best friend!

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with how he listened and addressed both concerns that I had, and ordering the necessary tests to confirm/rule out any potential occurrences.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have to wait a very long time to see him. About 23 days and once I saw him my visit was very short because he had a short time to see more people. Over all it was a very long wait for everything too long!

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have had a progression with my problem and dr maistros called twice and got me something immediately to try and help

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was so caring and considerate. Addressed all our questions and gave us so much encouragement.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros cares.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Maistros and would highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have suffered with severe Migraine Symdrome for several years. After several years of being treated by Dr. Maistros, I have been told that my migraines are basically in remission, with the possibilty of an occasional break through Migraine.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is wonderful. The best doctor I have ever seen. He listens to what you have to say...does not rush you and is extremely thorough. He even reads your test results in detail to you. I was completely impressed with him on every level.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros take his time when attending to me and I don't feel rushed. He's friendly and he speaks to me in the language I can understand. I like Dr Maistros.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful and caring. Addressed my needs in a very compassionate manner.

Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Maistros is very thorough. He really listens. Each visit he goes over all his notes from past visits with me so there is no question so we are both completely up-to-date on my health issue. I have never felt the least rushed by him.

Very caring doctor! show details Very caring doctor!
Nov 22nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Maistros since about 2000 for Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Maistros always spends and exceptional amount of time with me asking questions and making sure I am well taken care of. He has never been anything except kind, caring and very concerned for me. Any you can tell that his caring and concern is completely genuine, not artificial like some doctors can be. Anyone need a good neurological doctor would be doing themselves well by seeing Dr. Maistros.

Apr 20th, 2010

Their office staff worked hard to accommodate us quickly. Within 2 days we had an appointment on a cancellation. It seemed to us that Dr. Maistros had a diagnosis before we even got in there, though. It was like he was stuck on the diagnosis he had and wasn't therefore really listening to the symptoms -- because the symptoms did not line up with the diagnosis completely. In his defense, what the issue is isn't his expertise. But I think he could benefit from listening a bit more to the problem before jumping to a diagnosis.