Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always found Dr. Maistros to be very kind and helpful. His staff is always very cheerful and professional.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros always addresses any concern I have over my ongoing condition. he listens to me, and presents options on how to handle an issue.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Maistros not only has addressed my medical issues and helped me tremendously, but is also like a good friend that listens to more than just the medical issues but gives great advise with all concerns.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Maistros is one Dr that is always enjoyable to visit as he has a very well run office and really shows care and concern for his patients. He is extremely trustworthy and understanding.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I saw the doctor do a full exam on my husband, Frank, who suffered a stroke in November, The doctor answered all my questions and took the time to read the notes I brought from the rehab therapist..He was concern if my husband has been depressed. He cares

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Caring, concerned, realistic, professional. Thank you!!

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to spend time with Dr. Maistros. He has such a gentle understanding of any complaint I have.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and thourough

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miastros asks a lot of questions which ,to me,shows a concern for the patient and not just the pay check.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is hands down the very best doctor I have ever seen. Hands down. He takes his time and he thoroughly cares for his patients. I couldn't recommend Dr. Maistros any higher.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul Maistros has always demonstrated sincere concern regarding my medical condition. He asks pertinent questions and seems to really want to know how I'm feeling and if his prescribed treatment is helping. He's always courteous and respectful.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. takes much time with Edith. He is very understanding and compassionate. He is one of the rare doctors who makes you feel that you are important. We are blessed to have him.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

this doctor took the time to answer all our questions and was very patient with my husband who has asphia. He even took the time to answer me about a vitamin i wanted to give my husband. He was very concern for his patients and you can tell he cares...

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

VERY GOOD DR MAISTROS WAS GREAT

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor cares

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love this doctor. He devotes time to understanding your physical and emotional health, which makes him better able to treat the entire patient and not just symptoms. I always feel well care for and listened to. Kudos to his office staff!

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The only problem is parking

Feb 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

love dr. maistros!

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Maistros was very good with our mother. When we left she felt very comfortable and happy. It was a good visit.

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Maistros is very thorough and genuinely concerned about his patients.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maestros is one of the few that take the time to listen what is worried you. It's always a pleasure to go to see him. Thanks

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy to have appointment with Dr. Maistros' office. He is a considerate Dr. caring Dr. friendly Dr. I can talk to him very calmly, without being nervous. I really like Ms. Susan, nice, sweet lady. Lovely clean office. Thank you so much.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my visits!!

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor has it all..Experience, knowlede, bedside manners, and a true care for his patients..I was referred to him from our primary doctor and so glad she sent us to Dr Maistros. He took the time to listen, review chart, examine, and answered question

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Today was my first time at Dr. Maistros' office. The kind women at the front helped me fill out the paperwork, as well as scheduled my next appointment. Dr. Maistros was friendly, asked all the right questions and listened intently.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros and his staff are professional, caring, and helpful. I have been a patient for the last six months or so and always have a pleasant experience at his office. Dr. Maistros listens to everything you tell him and really cares for your health.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is a very through physician and covers all the bases, I feel very comfortable in his hands and would recommend him to all my friends and associates.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is hard-core and he asked me questions that no other doctor had bothered to ask he made sure that I stopped and think about every answer right he does best doctor I've seen in a while. His exam was complete.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros was an absolute pleaseure to talk to.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is very honest in the way he communicates with patients. He is not pretentious and is very easy to deal with. I trust his opinion and would recommend him to others.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was concise and informative Bedside manner excellent & professional

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor understated my issues better than in the I have seen in the recent past

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros was very knowledgeable about my condition and was able to explain to me, in understandable terms, the steps I would need to take in order to get a handle on my situation. He was personable and he was able to address my concerns.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros seems to really understand, not only what I am going through; but also how I feel about having this (or ANY) disorder:

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He checks thoroughly, listens well, and answers questions Thank you much.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not optimistic before my visit...I left feeling more hopeful

Finding a Neurologist show details Finding a Neurologist
by MaryAnn Mccollum on Jul 15th, 2014

I found this doctor to be very caring and he really listens. He saved my life! Would recommend him to my best friend!

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with how he listened and addressed both concerns that I had, and ordering the necessary tests to confirm/rule out any potential occurrences.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have to wait a very long time to see him. About 23 days and once I saw him my visit was very short because he had a short time to see more people. Over all it was a very long wait for everything too long!

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have had a progression with my problem and dr maistros called twice and got me something immediately to try and help

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was so caring and considerate. Addressed all our questions and gave us so much encouragement.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros cares.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Maistros and would highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have suffered with severe Migraine Symdrome for several years. After several years of being treated by Dr. Maistros, I have been told that my migraines are basically in remission, with the possibilty of an occasional break through Migraine.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros is wonderful. The best doctor I have ever seen. He listens to what you have to say...does not rush you and is extremely thorough. He even reads your test results in detail to you. I was completely impressed with him on every level.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Maistros take his time when attending to me and I don't feel rushed. He's friendly and he speaks to me in the language I can understand. I like Dr Maistros.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful and caring. Addressed my needs in a very compassionate manner.

Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Maistros is very thorough. He really listens. Each visit he goes over all his notes from past visits with me so there is no question so we are both completely up-to-date on my health issue. I have never felt the least rushed by him.

Very caring doctor! show details Very caring doctor!
Nov 22nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Maistros since about 2000 for Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Maistros always spends and exceptional amount of time with me asking questions and making sure I am well taken care of. He has never been anything except kind, caring and very concerned for me. Any you can tell that his caring and concern is completely genuine, not artificial like some doctors can be. Anyone need a good neurological doctor would be doing themselves well by seeing Dr. Maistros.

Apr 20th, 2010

Their office staff worked hard to accommodate us quickly. Within 2 days we had an appointment on a cancellation. It seemed to us that Dr. Maistros had a diagnosis before we even got in there, though. It was like he was stuck on the diagnosis he had and wasn't therefore really listening to the symptoms -- because the symptoms did not line up with the diagnosis completely. In his defense, what the issue is isn't his expertise. But I think he could benefit from listening a bit more to the problem before jumping to a diagnosis.