Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Maitino
Dr. Paul Maitino, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Shawnee, OK (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Maitino is affiliated with Community Hospital of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OK and Community House. Dr. Maitino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Maitino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Maitino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Gregory Zeiders
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi18
Dr. James Rosacker
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi43
Dr. Michael Obrien
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi21