A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maitino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maitino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maitino graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maitino has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Maitino DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Maitino practice?
- Dr. Paul Maitino has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Maitino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.