Learn more about Dr. Paul Maitino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maitino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maitino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maitino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maitino graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maitino has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Maitino DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Maitino practice?
- Dr. Paul Maitino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Maitino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK and Guthrie, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.