Dr. Paul Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Malone?

February 13th, 2017

Absolutely the best. I personally got to him to late with a dead ear but his sincerity and the way he treated me was outstanding He is very concerned about his patients and it shows. I recommend Dr Malone Constantly to anyone when the discussion comes up about ear problems.

July 10th, 2014

Mr.

While my diagnosis was not what I wanted to hear Dr. Malone was and is excellent. Very courteous and you know he's very sincere when he's talking to you. I know how very busy he can be but when he's with you, he's with YOU and spends whatever time is necessary to make you feel comfortable. Part of a Drs. Training Should be to spend a day with Dr. Malone.

March 30th, 2010

Nicest Dr. I have ever met

Dr.Malone; I just wanted to let you know how much your kindness meant to me on my recent appt. I have doctored for 35 yrs. for my Lupus,Avascular necrosis, surgeries and other health problems, but never have I ever had a Dr. understand what an ordeal my life has been. My being over weight(steroids) has truly effected my self confidence, but you were kind and told me not to worry about it.You said" not to many people could have walked in my shoes". I just needed to tell you that your kindness will never be forgotten. Thank you so much, for understanding.

November 6th, 2009

Always there for me

Dr. Malone is very caring and a great doctor, I have been a patient of his for about 32 years (almost my whole life) I can call on him with any questions and he always returns my call. Highly recomend him.

September 14th, 2017