A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maloof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maloof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maloof
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maloof Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloof graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maloof MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Maloof practice?
- Dr. Paul Maloof has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Maloof practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Orthopedic Surgeons and Hampton Surgeons.