A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mannino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mannino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mannino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Mannino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Mannino practice?
- Dr. Paul Mannino has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mannino practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.