A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mannino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannino
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mannino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mannino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mannino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Mannino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Mannino practice?
- Dr. Paul Mannino has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mannino practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.