Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paulrajan Manoharan
Dr. Paulrajan Manoharan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Manoharan is affiliated with McAllen Heart Hospital, South Texas Health System McAllen Medical Center and Rio Grande Regional Hospital. Dr. Manoharan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paulrajan Manoharan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Paulrajan Manoharan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Juan Posada
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
McAllen, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Dan Vaisman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
McAllen, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Tawhid Shuaib
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
McAllen, TX 0 mi32