A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mansonhing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mansonhing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mansonhing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansonhing graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansonhing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Mansonhing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Mansonhing practice?
- Dr. Paul Mansonhing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mansonhing practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.